Questions: Sections 6-10
- Which university in North Dakota was originally an agricultural college? Where is it located? Name its three main purposes today.
- Which NDSU agency has an office in every county of the state? Who is in charge of each office?
- What is the largest youth organization in North Dakota? What does it provide its members?
- What is the hands-on, agriculture-related education program for high school students? What is its goal today?
- Name the organization that helps plant or harvest crops for ill or injured farmers. Who does the work? Who pays the expenses?
- According to research, who is at the greatest risk for injury in farm accidents? What is the main reason?
Critical Thinking Question
- If you had a chance to serve as a 4-H or FFA officer, which of the following would you like to be: president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, or reporter? Explain.